is a wholly-owned medical devices subsidiary of
Nutra Pharma Corporation. The Company was established
in 2005 for the marketing and sales of rapid diagnostics
test kits for infectious diseases, including Tuberculosis
and NonTuberculous Mycobacteria (NTM).
Designer Diagnostics Test Kits provide a highly
cost effective, highly efficient, low infrastructure
solution for identifying and testing sensitivity
of Nontuberculous Mycobacteria (NTM) that are
capable of utilizing paraffin wax as a sole carbon
source or those that are hydrophobic. Additionally
Designer Diagnostics provides an efficient solution
for the rapid identification and sensitivity testing
of Tuberculosis (TB).
- Ability to provide much earlier diagnosis.
(less than 1 week)
- Long shelf life
- Can be stored in extremely hostile environments
- Cost effective compared to all other traditional
- Does not require new large capital expenditures
- Can be easily integrated into any lab environment
from the most advanced to a simple mobile lab
- Results can be quickly translated into PCR
testing and other antibiotic sensitivity testing